Related Documents & Downloads
Solar Collectors Brochure
Company Info Brochure
Engineering Services Brochure
Need More Documents & Submittals?
Click Here For Our Entire Database
Flat Plate Solar Collectors
TitanPower and TitanPowerPlus flat plate solar collectors are an industry-leading line of flat plate solar collectors built with revolutionary Tinox titanium absorbers.
TitanPower flat plate collectors are available for a variety of applications for residential, commercial and municipal customers:
- Domestic Hot Water
- Radiant/Space Heating
- Pool/Spa Heating
- Process Heating
Many of our TitanPowerPlus flat plate solar collectors are independently tested and certified by the SRCC (Solar Rating & Certification Corporation) so you can be sure you are getting the best performing flat plate collector for your money.
Features & Benefits
SRCC OG-100 Certified For Guaranteed Performance
SRCC testing and certification gives you the confidence that your TitanPower flat plate solar collectors will deliver the performance and value that we say. You always know how much return you will get for your investment
Network Of Dedicated, Professional Installers
We have trained and certified more than 3,000 independent solar hot water installers and service professionals across the United States around the world - professional help for your SunMaxx solar thermal system is never more than a phone call away
Residential Domestic Hot Water & Radiant Systems
TitanPower flat plate solar collectors are great for a variety of residential solar applications including traditional hot water systems, radiant/space heating and pool/spa heating
Commercial & Municipal Solar Heating Systems
TitanPower flat plate solar collectors are in use in commercial, municipal, educational and military solar hot water and heating systems in all sizes and designs across the United States and around the world
|Dimensions (in)||49.6" x 85.0"||77.25" x 47.25"||97.25" x 47.25"||121.25" x 47.25"|
|Gross Collector Area (sqft)||29.30 ft2||25.35 ft2||31.19 ft2||39.79 ft2|
|Net Aperture Area (sqft)||27.70 ft2||23.65 ft2||29.93 ft2||37.47 ft2|
|Ratio (net / gross)||0.95||0.93||0.96||0.94|
|Dry Weight (lbs)||116.8 lbs||90 lbs||113 lbs||153 lbs|
|Wind Rating||181 mph||181 mph||181 mph||181 mph|
Installation Image Galleries
Related Documents & Resources
- TitanPowerPlus-AU Series Installation Manual
- TitanPowerPlus-AA3 Rack Installation Manual
- TitanPower-AL2DH-Flat-Plate-Product Brochure
- titanpowerplus-au32-flat-plate-product brochure
- TitanPower-AU32-Installation Manual
- TitanPower-ALDH29 Combined Installation Guide
- TitanPower-AU32 Installation Manual
- TitanPower-AU2 Brochure
- TitanPower – ALDH29 Product Brochure
- TitanPower ALDH 29 Data Sheet
- TitanPower-DH29 Flat Plate Collector CAD Flush Mounting
- TitanPower-DH29 CAD Model Free Standing Mounting Hardware
- TitanPower AL2DH Flat Plate Solar Collector Installation Guide
- TitanPower AL2 Flat Plate Solar Collector Installation Guide
- TitanPowerPlus SU Series Flat Plate Solar Collectors Installation Guide
- TitanPower AL2 Flat Plate Solar Collector Data Sheet
- TitanPowerPlus SU20 Flat Plate Solar Collector Data Sheet
- TitanPowerPlus AU40 Flat Plate Solar Collector Data Sheet
- TitanPowerPlus AU32 Flat Plate Solar Collector Data Sheet
- TitanPower AL2 Flat Plate Solar Collector Brochure
- TitanPowerPlus AU40 Flat Plate Solar Collector Brochure
- TitanPowerPlus AU32 Flat Plate Solar Collector Brochure
- TitanPowerPlus AA3 Flat Plate Solar Collector Brochure
- ConnectMaxx TitanPower-AL2 Free-Standing Mount Installation Guide
- ConnectMaxx TitanPower-AL2 Flush Mount Installation Guide
- ConnectMaxx TitanPowerPlus-SU2 Free-Standing Mount Installation Guide
- ConnectMaxx TitanPowerPlus-SU2 Flush Mount Installation Guide
- ConnectMaxx T-Profile TitanPowerPlus-SU2 Flush Mounting Installation Guide
- Warranty – TitanPowerPlus SU2 Flat Plate – 10 Year
- SunMaxx Solar TitanPowerPlus AU32 Receives SRCC Certification
- SunMaxx Solar TitanPower 4×8 Glazed Flat-Plate Collectors Receive SRCC Certification and Rank Second Highest in the Solar Industry
- SunMaxx Solar’s 4 ft x 8 ft. Titan Power Plus Flat Plate Collector Made in USA
- TitanPower Plus SU Series 20 Year Extended Flat Plate Collector Warranty
- SunMaxx Solar Donates Solar Flat Plates to Sidney High School
- SunMaxx Solar Donates Solar Flat Plates to Two Texas Schools
- SunMaxx Solar Flat Plates Successfully Installed at the Legendary Harvard Yard
- Titan Power-Plus 2.4 by SunMaxx Solar is now Certified
- What Is The Difference Between Flat Plates And Evacuated Tube Collectors?
- Can I Mount Solar Thermal Collectors On A Flat Roof Without Roof Penetrations?
- How Can I Match Up Collector Connections On A Roof With The Rafters?
- What is the best angle to position my collectors?
- What is more important, postioning the collectors for maximum aesthetic appeal or maximum solar gain?
- Is it possible to melt snow off of my collectors?
- How do I decide between Flat plate and Evacuated tube?
- How do I attach solar panels to my shingle roof without causing leaks?
- How well will my collectors perform if they are not positioned perfectly?