Why Choose A Solar Microgird
Around the world, more than 1.5 billion people do not have access to reliable (or any) electrical power. Though not entirely, this is predominantly a rural problem. For instance, in India alone, there are roughly 256 million rural people without electric access.
Solar powered microgrids are the perfect solution for this problem. While connecting a rural community to an existing central power grid is overwhelmingly expensive and takes years, a solar microgrid is very affordable and can be completed in just 30-90 days (from initial design to completed installation).
Features & Benefits
- Complete turnkey systems available (both installed worldwide and material packages ready to ship)
- Typical system sizes from 10KW – 20MW
- Typical energy price $0.15 – $0.40 (depending on the site location and power load requirements)
- Great in developing areas in the Caribbean and Central/South America (such as Panama, the Bahamas) and the Pacific (such as the Phillipines, Malaysia, India and more) – anywhere with grid instability or no power grid
- Made in the USA systems and components with a 10-year warranty
- Resorts and hotels
- Hospitals and aid stations
- Communications towers / equipment
- Large pumping / irrigation systems
- Rural community homes
Turnkey Installed Systems & Material Procurement
Installed Microgrid Systems
Through our worldwide parthernships, we are able to provide professional and prompt microgrid system installation of our turnkey packages anywhere you need to provide reliable solar power
Microgrid Material Procurement
Our team of solar engineers can put together a complete package of material you need for your microgrid installation including solar panels, mounting hardware, inverters, controllers, batteries, wiring and the rest of the balance of system components you need
Our TruPower microgrid systems utilize the very best Made in the USA solar modules, including top brands like Solar World. These high-quality panels ensure that every system provides maximum performance.
- Made in the USA
- High-efficiency, high-performance
- Extreme reliability and durability
- 25-year limited manufacturer warranty
We offer a wide-range of Made in the USA solar panel mounting hardware including top-of-pole mounting, side-of-pole mounting, flush root mounting and roof/ground tilt or free-standing mounting hardware.
- Made in the USA
- High-quality materials including aluminum and stainless steel
- Variety of mounting styles to all applications and mounting needs
Charge Controllers & Inverters
Our TruPower microgrid systems use the very best and most reliable inverters and charge controllers to ensure top-notch performance and reliability.
- Sunny Boy / Sunny Island inverters from SMA
- Xantrex solar charge controllers
- The best option for your needs and budget are chosen
Batteries & Balance of the System
The last pieces of our TruPower microgrid systems are the batteries and the rest of the balance of system components.
- Made in the USA batteries
- High-quality wiring included
- Easy plug-n-play connections used where possible
Our Process Makes Going Solar As Easy As 1-2-3!
A complete survey determines your energy needs and any special needs for the installation
Our engineers size and design the right microgrid system and components for your needs
The materials for your microgrid system are delivered and ready for professional installation
Get Started With A Free
Consultation & Quote
Have Questions? Ready to get started? Let one of our solar energy professionals help you get all of the information you need about your new solar microgrid system, our financing options and the buying process.
Call Today: 1.877.786.6299
or get started online
Systems Installed Worldwide
- Puerto Rico
Save With Microgrid Solar
The cost of oil generated electricity runs between $0.50 – $0.60 / kwh in developing rural areas while the cost of microgrid solar is a much more manageable $0.15 – $0.40 / hwh.
Download The Brochure
Click Below To Download The Information Brochure