Solar Financing Solutions For Municipalities.
Benefits for counties, cities, public universities, schools, police, fire departments and public schools.
Through our municipal solar finance Program we offer Municipal Tax-Exempt financing solutions for solar projects using our products by state agencies and their political subdivisions such as counties, cities, towns, villages, public universities and colleges, police and fire departments, school districts, municipal hospitals and other municipal districts.
- Financing in all 50 states & Canada
(international opportunities available on request)
- Tax-exempt bond issuance programs, tax-exempt leasing, municipal leasing
- Lease terms from 5 to 35 years
- No equipment restrictions
- Amounts from $500,000 – $250,000,000
- Structured transaction
- 100% financing available
- Certifications of participation
- Buy-out options available
There are three major differences between our municipal solar financing packages and our commercial solar financing packages. With the municipal solar financing package:
- The Municipal Lease has the result that the lessee is to purchase and take title of the equipment or asset. The financing is a full payout agreement with a bargain purchase at the end of the lease term allowing for aquisition of the title to the asset.
- Payments under the lease include the return of principal and interest, with interest being exempt from Federal income tax.
- The Lease allows for termination for non-appropriation of funds by the municipal entity.
Contact us today to apply for financing today!
Call Our Solar Experts: 877.786.6299!