Solar Hot Water Dealer & Installer Program
How SunMaxx Got Here Today
SunMaxx Solar is the solar thermal division of Silicon Solar, a solar energy company dedicated to bringing affordable, high-performance solar products and systems to consumers nationwide.
Founded in 1999, Adam & Matt Farrell began Silicon Solar (and later SunMaxx Solar) based on a high-school science fair project. At the beginning, the Farrells had $400 in start-up capital, no access venture capital and started in their small home town of Sidney, NY.
Today, Silicon Solar & SunMaxx have grown to serve more than 130,000 unique customers and there are currently more than 10,000 SunMaxx solar hot water systems installed around the world.
From home and small business owners to Ivy League universities to major corporations, government offices and military installations, SunMaxx solar hot water systems are know world-wide for their incredible combination of value, performance and reliability.
Additional Information & Downloads
Take a look at some of our featured solar thermal installations:
You Can See Some Of Our Residential Installs In Our Residential Installation Galleries Below...
SunMaxx has a simple goal. We are dedicated to promoting the benefits of solar thermal systems and a greener lifestyle across the United States and around the world.
Every day, each member of our team is:
- Offering affordable renewable energy solutions
- Increasing awareness and knowledge of solar energy products
- Exceeding the expectations of every customer, colleage and partner
The Industry's Leading Solar Thermal Kits & Components
As a SunMaxx Certified solar thermal dealer and installer, you will take advantage of our entire product portfolio.
SunMaxx designs, manufactures and distributes the very best, and most complete line of solar thermal products available in the industry today.
From our SRCC OG-100 certified TitanPower flat plate solar collectors and our ThermoPower evacuated tube collectors to our state-of-the-art solar system UniMaxx pump stations, StorMaxx solar storage tanks and all of the balance of system components you need for a complete, professional installation, SunMaxx is your one-stop solar thermal partner.
Our SRCC-Certified, Best-Performing Solar Collectors
TitanPowerFlat Plate Collectors
Our European-designed TitanPower flat plate collectors are top performers in the industry, and are end-user and installer favorites for a variety of applications including residential, commercial, government and military solar hot water and heating applications.
Our ThermoPower evacuated tube solar collectors deliver the highest-value (heat output / dollar invested) in the industry, and rated as top performers through SRCC OG-100 certification testing. They are customer favorites for all system types and climates.
HelioMaxx Pre-Packaged Turn-Key Solar Hot Water & Heating Kits
Residential Turn-Key Solar Thermal Kits
Our turn-key HelioMaxx solar hot water & heating kits make it easier than ever to size, sell and install SunMaxx solar thermal systems. We carry many residential pre-packaged kits that are OG-300 certified, as well as many that are specifically designed to deliver maximum performance in particular regions.
Commercial Turn-Key Solar Thermal Kits
We offer a wide range of pre-packaged turn-key commercial solar hot water and heating kits. These turn-key have several key benefits...such as an all inclusive, hassle-free system for quick sizing, design and installation, as well the added benefit of quick-quoting systems based on a static price ($/ft2) for your customers.
SunMaxx Professional Engineering, Design & Support Services
When our pre-packaged turn-key solar thermal systems just aren't enough (like a big commercial or government job), our engineering team is stocked with professionals who have years of experience in the solar thermal industry.
Our engineering services are at your disposal to assist you in designing, planning and servicing even the toughest solar thermal installations.
Our philosophy is simple: if you succeed, we succeed - so, let our engineering team ensure every client of yours gets the right solar thermal system today!
More Than 3,000 Certified Installers Nationwide
Since its founding in 2006, SunMaxx has dedicated itself to developing the most extensive and professional network of trained and certified solar thermal dealers and installers across United States.
Today, we have a network of more than 3,000 SunMaxx Certified solar thermal installers covering nearly every corner of the nation, and many places around the world.
When you join the SunMaxx Team, you gain immediate access to the benefits that has attracted thousands of SunMaxx dealers and installers across the United States and around the world.
Our certified dealers and installers are complete professionals, offering their clients the very best solar thermal systems, absolutely amazing service and dedicated, professional support. To ensure that you have everything you need to make this commitment to each and every customer you have, every SunMaxx solar dealer/installer receives:
- Our entire line of industry-leading solar thermal systems and components, including our OG-100 certified flat plate and evacuated tube collectors, high-performance storage tanks, all of the balanace of system components for complete installations and our line of OG-300 certified pre-packaged turn-key solar hot water & heating systems for residential and commercial applications
- A dedicated account manager who is available when you need them by phone, email and for face-to-face consultations
- Our professional, experienced engineering team who can assist in developing high-performance custom solar hot water systems that deliver maximum performance and generate the highest-possible return on investment, as well as for follow-up support during and after the installation
- Our EduPower solar thermal installation and sales training program. This 5-day hands-on workshop is dedicated to ensuring you get the maximum benefit out of your new venture into solar themal with SunMaxx and that every one of your customers gets the very best system, installation and after-installation support (ask your representative to sign you up today!)
- Qualitied local leads sent directly to you. Our online presence generates a massive pool of ready-to-buy residential and commercial solar hot water leads - as the preferred SunMaxx Certified installer in your city, you get priority access to these installation leads directly from your account manager
- The ability to offer all of your customers (residential, commercial, municipal, military, etc) the ability to finance the entire cost of their solar thermal system with our Sunmaxx Financial program. When you can offer a customer positive cash flow in the first year after installation, and the benefits of a new solar hot water system for a low monthly payment (instead of a large upfront investment), sales simply close themselves (ask your representative about SunMaxx Financial today)
Check Out Some Great Installations By Some Members Of Our Installer Network:
3,000 Solar Thermal Installers Professionally Trained & Certified!
Our EduPower Solar Thermal Installation training program is the envy of the industry.
Blending lecture and hours of hands-on work installing and troubleshooting solar thermal systems with the experience of each of our instructors, our EduPower program has produced more 3,000 professional SunMaxx Certified solar thermal installers and dealers covering territories across the United States and around the world.
The full Solar Thermal Training program is a 5-day intensive training program (there is also a shorter 3-day course package that excludes the sales and marketing training) that fully prepares anyone from experienced solar professionals to complete solar rookies to intricacies of sizing, designing and installing SunMaxx solar hot water and heating systems.
Take A Look At What You'll Discover When You Take Our Solar Thermal Training Course:
Level 1: Introduction To Solar Thermal Systems
Let SunMaxx Solar give you a leg up over the competition, and prepare you for your hands-on training with our introduction to solar thermal systems and installation. In this workshop, you will get the basics you need to move forward as a professional solar thermal installer.
Levels 2 & 3: The Solar Loop
A completely hands-on course in solar domestic hot water system sizing, design and installation. Put your new-found solar thermal knowledge to good use assembling and installing SunMaxx Solar’s industry-leading solar thermal collectors and systems.
Level 4: Solar Thermal Sales & Marketing
The heart of your solar business is the ability to go out and get lot of new clients. Let SunMaxx Solar’s sales and marketing experts walk you through today’s cutting-edge, high-impact sales and marketing tools, strategies and secrets, applied directly to the solar market!
Level 5: Commercial Solar Thermal Sales
Get ready to tackle the industry’s biggest, most lucrative projects. Our Commercial Solar Thermal Sales workshop will train you in the process, tools and strategies for attracting and selling small and large commercial solar thermal customers in your market.
Ask Your Representative About Signing Up For
SunMaxx Installer Training Today!
Start In The Exciting World Of Solar Thermal With SunMaxx Today!
Call Our Solar Experts: 877.786.6299!
Related Downloads & Program Materials:
Related SunMaxx Programs
Call Our Solar Experts: 877.786.6299!