Need To Learn How To Install Solar PV?
SunMaxx now offers it!!
Now is the perfect time to expand your knowledge of solar installations!! SunMaxx Solar is offering a 5 Day Basic Photovoltaic Installer Course.
Our Advanced Photovoltaic courses are geared toward PV installers and engineers who have experience with photovoltaic systems and offer participants an overview of residential PV systems in a format that includes a week of “classroom” learning.
In this course, we will look at the basics of how to size, design and install photovoltaic (PV) systems, including:
- Sizing systems for both grid-connected and off-grid PV systems.
- Looking at the solar resource, the problems associated with shading and what is the best orientation and tilt for PV arrays.
- Discussing the basic sizing and design of systems to serve a given electrical load.
- Reviewing safety practices for installers and study the electrical code for PV systems in some detail.
- Studying various mounting systems for PV arrays and how they affect roofs.
- Concluding with the building of a working PV system.
Benefits of the PV Installer Course
- Professional engineers can earn PDHs for continuing education (12 for Advanced and 21 for Basic).
- Continuing education credits for electricians from New Jersey (issued by Dr. Gay Canough)
- Value-added training for trades and installer staff
- Essential skills for an expanding market and the up and coming green collar job opportunities
- Preparation for the 2012 installation season
- All participants receive a complete course notebook for certification examination preparation
For further information about this training course please contact one of our Solar Specialists at: 1-877-786-6299
Or sign up online at the following link:
Related Documents & Guides:
Call Our Solar Experts: 877.786.6299!