Initial Receipt of Order:
- Upon receipt of order, note any damages on delivery receipt from carrier. Be as explicit as possible when noting damages, including how many and what items were damaged and any items not received.
- Customer or receiver of merchandise must take photographs of the condition in which the merchandise was received. The photographs should include and clearly show the packaging conditions and/or any damages of note. Photographs should be sent via email to the assigned Account Manger.
- Any items NOT received must be noted on the delivery receipt. If items are missing and not noted on the delivery receipt, the replacement of these items will be deemed the responsibility of the customer to replace. In order to ensure order completeness, make sure to match up the number of articles/boxes contained in shipment match the number of articles noted on the delivery receipt.
- Following these steps will expedite damage claim processes and allow receipt of the replacement order/item(s) in a timely fashion.
Concealed Damage (after delivery):
- Once shipment is delivered, all individual items on the order must be closely inspected within 48 hours of delivery. Items should be looked over to ensure completeness (making sure any valves and misc. components are accounted for) and free of any concealed damage.
- ALL concealed damage MUST be communicated within the first 48 business hours after delivery via call or email to assigned Account Manager to begin the claim or replacement processes. Any damage NOT communicated within 48 hours or not noted on the delivery receipt at time of delivery will not be covered by
- SunMaxx Solar and will be the sole responsibility of the customer or receiver of merchandise. If concealed damage is found, photographs should be taken of any damages and forwarded to Account Manager via email.
Concealed Damage (after delivery):
- Non-damaged items are eligible for return. Contact your assigned Account Manager for an RMA and return instructions. Contact must be made within 14 days to be eligible for a full return. Contact must be made within 30 days of delivery to be eligible for a 15% restocking fee. After 30 days, items are not eligible for return. Any items received damaged or not in complete condition will be eligible for restocking or limited refund. All returns must be received within 2 weeks of RMA creation. Any items returned outside of return policy or without following RMA procedure will be returned to sender.
SunMaxx Return Policy for Non-Damaged Items
- Non-damaged items are eligible for return.
- Return requests must be made in writing to the assigned Account Manager to obtain an RMA # and return instructions. RMA #’s must be clearly labeled on the outside of the box in order to be received by the warehouse.
- Written contact must be made within 14 days of delivery (determined by tracking or PRO# and no other method) to be eligible for a full return.
- Written contact must be made within 30 days of delivery (determined by tracking or PRO# and no other method) to be considered an eligible return with a 15% restocking fee applied.
- After 30 days, items are not eligible for return.
- If the customer is returning a non-damaged product for an exchange within 30 days, with written notification, the return may be eligible to waive the restocking fee. Shipping will still be borne solely by the customer.
- Any items received damaged or not in complete condition will be eligible for restocking fee or limited refund to be determined with reasonable discretion by the warehouse Manager. This includes items not in original packaging or with broken packaging and/or without the original misc. components.
- RMAs are only viable for 20 days after the creation and after such will be voided if the product is not received into the warehouse.
- Any items returned outside of return policy or without following RMA procedure will be refused and returned to sender.
- Any and all return shipping costs for returned items will be borne wholly by the customer.
- For damaged or lost items, see RMA flowchart and SunMaxx Solar Receiving Policy.
Related Documents & Guides:
Call Our Solar Experts: 877.786.6299!