The are a lot of different methods how can you check the water level and measure it. The simplest method is to use the wooden stick (length is greater than tank height) or line ended with some heavy weight. After that you can measure the level with measuring tape. For sure you can find some sophisticated methods but using simple one you will reduce amount of money spend on a special equipment.
How can you do it in a 5 simple steps:
- Remove the top lid of the NP tank.
- Take a stick or line and put it to the tank (in both situations this items should touch the bottom lid).
- Mark a level of water and take out stick or line.
- Measure the distance with a measuring tape – you will instantly know the level of water in your tank.
- Put the top lid on the NP tank to close it.