1in Dual Solar Line Set 82 ft Solar Hot Water Piping Stainless Steel
- 82 feet (two pipes), 164 feet total pipe
- 1″ pipe size (flexible)
- R Value: 4.8
- Pre-insulated with UV protection layer
- Thermostat wire incorporated into insulation jacket
- NSF listed (safe for drinking water), stainless steel
- Made in EU
How to order?
- Place your order online or contact our office to order directly with the sales team.
- Orders placed online will be confirmed within 24 hours by our order team.
- SunMaxx Solar™ is a manufacturer of solar hot water equipment.
- Availability and production lead-times vary based on our production queue.
Manufacturer Direct Pricing
Please note the referenced prices online are for manufacturer direct pricing only. For wholesale & distribution inquires, please contact our office for an offer.
Want to speak with our office? Call us 1-877-786-6299
Advantages of FlowMaxx™ Flexible Stainless Steel Piping
- Suitable for all hydronic heating & cooling applications
- Stainless steel piping NSF listed: suitable for drinking water
- Easy click and go reusable line set connectors
- Save time & money with reduced installation costs (reduce cost and maintenance of solar thermal systems)
How does it work?
Plan piping path of where you want to run your pre-insulated piping
Install line set clamps (for supporting piping)
Mount piping in line set piping support
Install couplings (if required)
Install lineset connectors
What parts & accessories do I need?
FlowMaxx™ dual IDL stainless steel flexible lineset is perfect for solar hot water system installations. Each roll includes an insulated dual run of lineset allowing for connection of the hot and cold lines of the solar loop. The simplicity of the design allows for a faster, more cost-effective solar installation and limited lifetime maintenance of the system.
- Pipe Diameter: 1″ (DN25)
- Insulation Thickness: 3/4″ R – 4.8
- Pipe length: 82 feet (roll) 2X pipes (164 feet in total length)
- Recommend Flow Rate: 4 – 11 GPM
- Sensor wire: Included 16 gauge sensor wire (2 conductors), runs entire length of piping
- Weight: 69lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 2.5ft (L) x 2.5ft (W) x 2.5ft (H)
- Packaging Details: Piping is in a roll, wrapped with recycled plastic wrap / cardboard box.
- Manufactured by SunMaxx Solar
- Made in Europe
Why Should I Choose The FlowMaxx Flexible Lineset?Dawid PFlexible lineset is perfect solution for solar piping system. It has a lot of advantages, which make it better from other. Flexibility - all to make connection in every directions, suitable for every surface. Easy installation form in domestic or residential systems. Insulation - Pipe is insulated, you don't have to buy extra insulation and waste time on it. Sensor wire is included in a piping system covered by insulation Every lineset has dual piping with insulation and sensor wire. Moreover it fully recommended for Solar SunMaxx system and guarantee the optimal connection to the solar collectors. In our offer there are three sizes of lineset 5/8", 3/4" and 1". For more information please contact us.
How To Choose The Right Size Of Solar Lineset ?Dawid PIn our offer we have three sizes of dual line set in pipe diameter 5/8", 3/4" or 1". Lineset diameter depends on a size of the whole installation (number of collector or banks). For small domestic systems usually we are using 5/8" that it is the best solutions for this type. For larger system 3/4" or 1" diameter will be better to optimize the whole system. If you want to choose the right size, you can contact the engineering team. they will definitely help you to make a right decision.
How Many Lineset Do I Need For My Solar Installation?Dawid PThe length of lineset depends on a factor like size of installation or how far is from solar collector to the solar tank. Linesets are sold in one length 82 ft. This package includes dual lineset where each have a 82 ft length. Usually this is a optimal solution for solar system. If you need a longer connection you can add an extra lineset and connect them using the stainless steel piping coupling. Remember that couplings are sell in lineset sizes and they have to fit to a right lineset.
- NSF/ANSI 61 Compliant (stainless steel piping) Pending IAPMO Listing* EN 10204 3.1: DIN 1.4404
- ASTM A312 & ASTM D792 method tested
Product Replacement Warranty: 5 year
Extended system warranty available upon request when using all SunMaxx Solar components installed by a certified SunMaxx installer.