HT-1000 High Temp Sensor for Solar Hot Water Systems
Works with all SunMaxx Solar controllers. Compatible with most solar hot water controllers. Made in Germany.
- Wire Length: 78,74 IN
- Diameter: 0.21 IN
- Sensor Length: 1.1 IN
How to order?
- Place your order online or contact our office to order directly with the sales team.
- Orders placed online will be confirmed within 24 hours by our order team.
- SunMaxx Solar™ is a manufacturer of solar hot water equipment.
- Availability and production lead-times vary based on our production queue.
Manufacturer Direct Pricing
Please note the referenced prices online are for manufacturer direct pricing only. For wholesale & distribution inquires, please contact our office for an offer.
Want to speak with our office? Call us 1-877-786-6299
Advantages of SmartMaxx Series products for Solar Hot Water Systems
- Temperature sensors with PT1000 sensor elements ensure precise recognition of the temperature difference and optimum use of energy
- Guaranteed degree-accuracy according to DIN EN60751
- Ideal for small commercial and large residential solar hot water and heating systems
- Designed for high-volume production and are fully compatible with wet, aggressive media
How does it work?
View of the electrical diagram
Connect the SmartMaxx-VFS flow meter to the controller
Connect the sensor to the controller according to the electrical diagram
Fix the position of the cable using the clamps that are in the controller housing
Make sure you have connected the wires correctly.
Close the controller and screw the two parts of the housing together.
What parts & accessories do I need?
Connection Diameter: 1”
GPM Range: 1 – 15 GPM
SmartMaxx™ Solar Hot Water Controller for Domestic Hot Water & Space Heating with 3 Relays
Premium commercial & residential solar hot water controller Made by SunMaxx Solar in Germany.
Suitable for 95% of all solar hot water systems
Easy to program and setup (included wizard)…
How can I check if my temperature sensor is working properly?Dawid PTo check the temperature sensor you can use the digital multimeter tool and check the resistance of the sensor. A simple steps which allow to check the temperature sensor:
- Turn the system off (electricity) - safety us the most important
- Open the controller box
- Check if the connection is not loose
- If loose fix the connection by pushing the sensor wire inside the terminal
- Close the controller box and check if that fixed the issue
- Check the sensor wire resistance with multimeter (turn the multimeter switch to the resistance measurement) – reading should be around 1.101 kOhm at room temperature and around 1.250 kOhm for hot water
- If readings are different sensor might need replacement