HelioMaxx Pre-Packaged Solar Hot Water Heating Kits
The HelioMaxx prepackaged kit is the solar industry’s leading domestic hot water solution. The Solar Hot Water Kit contains a complete set of components including SunMaxx flat plate collectors or vacuum tube, StorMaxx storage tank, UniMaxx pump station, SmartMaxx Solar Controller and FlowMaxxTM pre-insulated piping, and additional valves and fittings. Developed by experienced industry professionals with installers in mind, these kits combine cutting-edge solar equipment and hydronic accessories to minimize set up time resulting in a streamlined installation process.
This is a perfect do it yourself setup for Residential Hot Water System!
- SunMaxx Solar Collectors
SunMaxx ThermoPowerTM Evacuated Tube and TitanPowerTM Flat Plate solar collectors are the most powerful and cost-effective solar collectors on the market.
• High-efficiency and solar abosorption
• SRCC OG-100 tested and certified
• Wind test load rated and certified
• Performance in all locations and climates
- StorMaxx PTEC Solar Storage Tanks
StorMaxxTM SE solar storage tanks are our highest-performance solar storage
tanks for closed-loop glycol solar hot water systems.
• Cutting-edge materials and construction
• Built-in copper coil heat exchangers for solar heating
• High-performance insulation and steel outer body
• Available in 80G, 120G capacities
- UniMaxx Plus Pump Station & Controller
Cut down your installation time and costs by combining a number of critical system components in one plug-n-play unit with a built-in solar hot water controller.
• Integrated SmartMaxx system controller
• Comprehensive turn-key package cuts installation time
• Reliable, top-of-the-line components
- FlowMaxx Solar Lineset & Additional Components
FlowMaxx pre-insulated line set, XMaxxTM glycol heat transfer fluid and XMaxx circulator pumps build out the rest of your system.
• Reduce installation and maintenance time / costs
• Best performance and the most cutting-edge materials
• Stainless steel and brass components for potable water use
The following models have been discontinued, and are no longer available:
Ready To Get Started?
Get more information or order our Flat Plate Solar Collectors:
These HelioMaxx Solar Hot Water Evacuated Tube Collectors systems are ideal for warmer, southern climates where freezing temperatures are not a regular concern and will provide enough hot water each day. 80G system will provide enough hot water each day for a household of 2 to 4 people while 120G system is perfect for 3 to 6 residents.
These HelioMaxx Solar Hot Water Evacuated Tube Collectors systems are ideal for colder, northern climates where freezing problems would damage or destroy other solar hot water systems. 80G system will provide enough hot water each day for a household of 2 to 4 people while 120G system is perfect for 3 to 6 residents.