3/4IN Ball Valve (Full Port Threaded)
How to order?
- Place your order online or contact our office to order directly with the sales team.
- Orders placed online will be confirmed within 24 hours by our order team.
- SunMaxx Solar™ is a manufacturer of solar hot water equipment.
- Availability and production lead-times vary based on our production queue.
Manufacturer Direct Pricing
Please note the referenced prices online are for manufacturer direct pricing only. For wholesale & distribution inquires, please contact our office for an offer.
Want to speak with our office? Call us 1-877-786-6299
3/4″ Press Full Port Brass Ball ValveFull Port / No Lead for connecting to TitanPower Plus flat plate solar collectors.
- UPC & NSF-61 Compliant
- Blow Out Proof Stem
- PTFE Seats
- Two Piece Body
- 600 WOG – All Sizes
- CxC Available in 1/2″ – 4″
- IPS Available in 1/4″ -4″
- CSA Gas Approved
- CxC + IPS with Drain
- available in 1/2″ – 1″
How can I check if my temperature sensor is working properly?Dawid PTo check the temperature sensor you can use the digital multimeter tool and check the resistance of the sensor. A simple steps which allow to check the temperature sensor:
- Turn the system off (electricity) - safety us the most important
- Open the controller box
- Check if the connection is not loose
- If loose fix the connection by pushing the sensor wire inside the terminal
- Close the controller box and check if that fixed the issue
- Check the sensor wire resistance with multimeter (turn the multimeter switch to the resistance measurement) – reading should be around 1.101 kOhm at room temperature and around 1.250 kOhm for hot water
- If readings are different sensor might need replacement