ALDH Series Connector (Coupling) (Single pc- w/o clamps) – V3
- Includes (1) piece
- One piece assembly: (includes o-rings 4x as in picture)
- Replacement item: SIlicone O-Ring for TPALDH29
- Material: stainless steel
- Additional parts needed: c-clamps (click here)
- Accessory calculator: calculate the connection accessories needed for interconnecting a solar collector.
- Made in Germany
How to order?
- Place your order online or contact our office to order directly with the sales team.
- Orders placed online will be confirmed within 24 hours by our order team.
- SunMaxx Solar™ is a manufacturer of solar hot water equipment.
- Availability and production lead-times vary based on our production queue.
Manufacturer Direct Pricing
Please note the referenced prices online are for manufacturer direct pricing only. For wholesale & distribution inquires, please contact our office for an offer.
Want to speak with our office? Call us 1-877-786-6299
The ALDH Coupler is used to connect between two TitanPower ALDH solar collectors from SunMaxx with simple push-fit connections.
How can I check if my temperature sensor is working properly?Dawid PTo check the temperature sensor you can use the digital multimeter tool and check the resistance of the sensor. A simple steps which allow to check the temperature sensor:
- Turn the system off (electricity) - safety us the most important
- Open the controller box
- Check if the connection is not loose
- If loose fix the connection by pushing the sensor wire inside the terminal
- Close the controller box and check if that fixed the issue
- Check the sensor wire resistance with multimeter (turn the multimeter switch to the resistance measurement) – reading should be around 1.101 kOhm at room temperature and around 1.250 kOhm for hot water
- If readings are different sensor might need replacement