Features & Benefits
SRCC OG-100 Certified For Guaranteed Performance
SRCC certification gives you an independent reference point to judge the performance of evacuated tube solar collectors from major competitors against each other. Our evacuated tube collectors won outperform our competitors.
Network Of Dedicated, Professional Installers
We have trained more than 3,000 professional solar hot water and heating installers across the USA and around the world. This team of professionals is dedicated to providing world-class installation and support.
Residential Domestic Hot Water & Radiant Systems
Perfect for homes of all sizes and in all climates. Use our evacuated tube solar collectors with any of our HelioMaxx pre-packaged kits for your general hot water and/or radiant and space heating needs.
Commercial & Municipal Solar Heating Systems
Our ThermoPower collectors are ideal for any commercial or municipal solar hot water or heating application including general hot water, space/radiant heating, process heating, pool & spa heating and more.
ThermoPower-VHP Heat Pipe Collector Models
|# Of Tubes||10||20||30||30|
|Dimensions (in)||36 x 79 in||68 x 79 in||101 x 79 in||101 x 79 in|
|Weight (lbs)||88 lbs||170 lbs||252 lbs||252 lbs|
|Aperture Area (ft2)||10.01 ft2||20.03 ft2||30.04 ft2||30.04 ft2|
|Storage Tank (G)||30 - 40 G||50 - 60 G||70+ G||70+ G|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||0.28 GPM||0.56 GPM||0.84 GPM||0.84 GPM|
|SRCC OG-100 Certification||2006011B||2012024A||2012024B||2006011D|
|View Details & Buy||View Details & Buy||View Details & Buy||View Details & Buy|
ThermoPower-VDF U-Pipe Collector Models
|# Of Tubes||20||30|
|Dimensions (in)||60.0 x 64.7 in||87.4 x 64.7 in|
|Weight (lbs)||115 lbs||170 lbs|
|Aperture Area (ft2)||19.4 ft2||28.8 ft2|
|Storage Tank (G)||30 - 40 G||50 - 60 G|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||0.4 GPM||0.6 GPM|
|SRCC OG-100 Certification||2012031F||2012031H|
|View Details & Buy||View Details & Buy|
ThermoPower-VTS ThermoSyphon Collector Models
|# of Tubes||20||30|
|Dimensions Footprint (ft2)||32 ft2||48 ft2|
|Weight (lbs)||264 lbs||388 lbs|
|Hot Water Output (G/Day @ 100-150F @ 2 GPM)||40 - 60G||80 - 100G|
|# People Served||1 - 2||3 - 5|
|SRCC OG-100 Certification||Pending||Pending|
|View Details & Buy||View Details & Buy|
About ThermoPower Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors
SunMaxx’s ThermoPower evacuated tube solar collectors are an industry-leading line of solar collectors that have been independently tested and certified to provide maximum performance and value.
To meet all of your hot water and heating needs, we manufacture and distribute three types of evacuated tube collectors:
Heat pipe collectors for general residential, commercial and municipal hot water and heating installations
U-pipe or direct-flow collectors for flat roof horizontal or facade-style vertical installations
Thermosyphon evacuated tube solar collectors for low-cost, do-it-yourself residential solar hot water and heating systems
Our ThermoPower evacuated tube solar collectors are ideal for domestic hot water, space/radiant heating and pool heating for residential, commercial and municipal applications.
Installation Image Galleries
SunMaxx ThermoPower-VHP Evacuated Tube Collectors Vs The Competition
Every model ThermoPower evacuated tube solar collector from SunMaxx is independently tested and certified by the solar thermal industry's leading authority, the SRCC (Solar Rating & Cerification Corporation). According to the SRCC's independent testing, our ThermoPower collectors outperform all of our leading competitors similarly-sized models (in BTU generated per day).
This means when you choose SunMaxx, you are going to get the best-performing evacuated tube solar collectors available that produce the most heat head-to-head against other leading collector models.
Related Documents & Resources
- ThermoPower VTS NP Evacuated Tube Collector Data Sheet Updated
- Installation Manual – Thermopower VTS
- ThermoPower VHP Evacuated Tube Collectors Warranty
- ThermoPower VHP Evacuated Tube Collectors Installation Guide
- ThermoPower VTS Evacuated Tube Collectors Installation Guide
- ThermoPower VDF Evacuated Tube Collectors Installation Guide
- ThermoPower VHP Evacuated Tube Collectors Data Sheet
- ThermoPower VDF Evacuated Tube Collectors Data Sheet
- ThermoPower-VTS-NP-Thermosyphon-Product Brochure
- ThermoPower-VTS-P-Thermosyphon-Product Brochure
- ThermoPower VHP Evacuated Tube Collectors Brochure
- ThermoPower VDF Evacuated Tube Collectors Brochure
- Warranty – ThermoPower Evacuated Tubes – 10 Year Installer
- Warranty – ThermoPower Evacuated Tubes – 3 Year DIY
- ThermoPower VHP30 Evacuated Tube Collector SRCC OG-100 Certification
- ThermoPower VHP V1 Evacuated Tube Collector SRCC OG-100 Certification
- ThermoPower VHP25 Evacuated Tube Collector SRCC OG-100 Certification
- ThermoPower VHP20 Evacuated Tube Collector SRCC OG-100 Certification
- ThermoPower VHP10 Evacuated Tube Collector SRCC OG-100 Certification
- ThermoPower VDF30 Evacuated Tube Collector SRCC OG-100 Certification
- ThermoPower VDF20 Evacuated Tube Collector SRCC OG-100 Certification
- ThermoPower VDF10 Evacuated Tube Collector SRCC OG-100 Certification
Diagrams & Case Studies
- Piping Diagram: Piping Diagram – ThermoPower-VTS
- Piping Diagram: ThermoPower VTS Piping Diagram
- Case Study: Case Study – Schools & Municipalities – VHP Report
- Case Study: Case Study – Restaurants – VHP Report
- Case Study: Case Study – Laundromats – VHP Report
- Case Study: Case Study – Hotels & Resorts – VHP Report
- Case Study: Case Study – Dairy & Agriculture – VHP Report
- Case Study: Case Study – Car Care Businesses – VHP Report
- Case Study: Case Study – Apartment Buildings – VHP Report
- SunMaxx Solars ThermoPower VHP 30 Evacuated Tubes at the Brian C. Nevin Welcome Center
- SunMaxx Solar Receives New CSA Certifications
- Sunmaxx acquires CSA Certifications on the 10, 20, 25 and 30 models!
- SRCC Certification for all SunMaxx Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors
- SRCC Certification for SunMaxx Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors
- What Is The Difference Between Flat Plates And Evacuated Tube Collectors?
- Can I Mount Solar Thermal Collectors On A Flat Roof Without Roof Penetrations?
- How Can I Match Up Collector Connections On A Roof With The Rafters?
- What is the best angle to position my collectors?
- What is more important, postioning the collectors for maximum aesthetic appeal or maximum solar gain?
- Is it possible to melt snow off of my collectors?
- How do I decide between Flat plate and Evacuated tube?
- How do I attach solar panels to my shingle roof without causing leaks?
- How well will my collectors perform if they are not positioned perfectly?