SIlicone O-Ring for TPALDH29 Flex Connect
How do I order?
- Orders can be placed online using the online ordering system. Our office will contact you to confirm your order, shipping details, and payment.
- SunMaxx Solar is a manufacturer of solar hot water equipment, availability and production lead-times vary based on our production order queue
Manufacture Direct Pricing
Please note the referenced prices online are for manufacturer direct pricing only. For wholesale & distribution inquires, please contact our office for an offer.
Want to speak with our office? Call us 1-877-786-6299
Silicone rings are used in ALHD29coupling to ensure a tight connection between the collectors and the installation.
They are spare parts and can be bought separately
How can I check if my temperature sensor is working properly?Dawid PTo check the temperature sensor you can use the digital multimeter tool and check the resistance of the sensor. A simple steps which allow to check the temperature sensor:
- Turn the system off (electricity) - safety us the most important
- Open the controller box
- Check if the connection is not loose
- If loose fix the connection by pushing the sensor wire inside the terminal
- Close the controller box and check if that fixed the issue
- Check the sensor wire resistance with multimeter (turn the multimeter switch to the resistance measurement) – reading should be around 1.101 kOhm at room temperature and around 1.250 kOhm for hot water
- If readings are different sensor might need replacement