5/8IN Dual Solar Line Set 82 ft Solar Hot Water Piping Stainless Steel
- 82 feet (two pipes), 164 feet total pipe
- 5/8″ pipe size (flexible)
- R Value: 4.8
- Pre-insulated with UV protection layer
- Thermostat wire incorporated into insulation jacket
- NSF listed (safe for drinking water), stainless steel
- Made in EU
How do I order?
- Orders can be placed online using the online ordering system. Our office will contact you to confirm your order, shipping details, and payment.
- SunMaxx Solar is a manufacturer of solar hot water equipment, availability and production lead-times vary based on our production order queue
Manufacture Direct Pricing
Please note the referenced prices online are for manufacturer direct pricing only. For wholesale & distribution inquires, please contact our office for an offer.
Want to speak with our office? Call us 1-877-786-6299
Advantages of FlowMaxx Flexible Stainless Steel Piping
- Suitable for all hydronic heating & cooling applications
- Stainless steel piping NSF listed: suitable for drinking water
- Easy click and go reusable line set connectors
- Save time & money with reduced installation costs (reduce cost and maintenance of solar thermal systems)
How does it work?
Plan piping path of where you want to run your pre-insulated piping
Install line set clamps (for supporting piping)
Mount piping in line set piping support
Install couplings (if required)
Install lineset connectors
What parts & accessories do I need?
FlowMaxx dual IDL stainless steel flexible lineset is perfect for solar hot water system installations. Each roll includes an insulated dual run of lineset allowing for connection of the hot and cold lines of the solar loop. The simplicity of the design allows for a faster, more cost-effective solar installation and limited lifetime maintenance of the system.
- Pipe Diameter: 5/8″ (DN16)
- Insulation Thickness: 3/4″ R – 4.8
- Pipe length: 82 feet (roll) 2X pipes (164 feet in total length)
- Recommend Flow Rate: 1 – 3 GPM
- Sensor wire: Included 16 gauge sensor wire (2 conductors), runs entire length of piping
- Weight: 62lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 2ft (L) x 2ft (W) x 2ft (H)
- Packaging Details: Piping is in a roll, wrapped with recycled plastic wrap / cardboard box.
- Manufactured by SunMaxx Solar
- Made in Europe
- NSF/ANSI 61 Compliant (stainless steel piping) Pending IAPMO Listing* EN 10204 3.1: DIN 1.4404
- ASTM A312 & ASTM D792 method tested
Product Replacement Warranty: 5 year
Extended system warranty available upon request when using all SunMaxx Solar components installed by a certified SunMaxx installer.