264G StorMaxx CTEC Solar Storage Tank W/ 2HX
How much does it cost to ship?
Pickup: All items are available for free pickup at our Bainbridge, New York location or through a distribution partner in Bakersfield, California. Please call to schedule a pickup 48 hours in advance.
For Freight shipments: Please contact us to receive a freight quotation. Freight costs vary on the size of your order and location.
FedEx Small Orders: Items which can be shipped by FedEx are available to be shipped by FedEx within 2-4 days depending on availability.
How do I order?
Orders can be placed online using the online ordering system. Our office will contact you with the shipping costs and payment for your order once its received online. We recommend calling our team or contacting us by live chat if you have questions about what to order for the first time.
1-877-786-6299 M - F 8AM -5PM EST
The StorMaxx CTEC 264G is a large solar hot water storage tank with 2 built-in coil heat exchangers, a durable steel body and a 4″ thick insulation jacket. The StorMaxx CTEC is great for larger residential and small commercial solar hot water system installations.
SunMaxx StorMaxx CTEC Solar Tank water heaters, offer a cost-effective water heating alternative. These tanks include a back-up electric element, which allows for the versatility of a stand alone solar water heater, or pipe it in as a pre-heat solar system. Longer life equals to higher return on investment. Outer jacket made from steel and powder coated for a lasting, durable finish.
- Buffer Capacity: 255.5G
- Heat Exchanger Capacity (DHW): 8.7G
- Heat Exchanger Surface Area (DHW): 80.7 ft2
- Heat Exchanger Capacity (Bottom): 4.9G
- Heat Exchanger Surface Area (Bottom): 32.3 ft2
- Heat Exchanger Operating Pressure (DHW): 232 PSI
- Heat Exchanger Max Temperature (DHW): 230F
- Heat Exchanger Operating Pressure (Bottom): 44 PSI
- Heat Exchanger Max Temperature (Bottom): 203F
- Buffer Tank Operating Pressure: 87 PSI
- Buffer Tank Max Temperature: 203F