Air pressure testingMariusz B
Pressure testing kits schemes
Parts in black box should be pre-assembled. Make sure you are using proper threading kit.
Pressure testing steps
- Before testing make sure system has no fluid inside - drain the system
- Connect Air Test Kit like on the schemes above
- Turn Flow Meter valve in horizontal position - allowing the air to go in via upper charging port
- Open upper and bottom charging port valves (black valves)
- Open boiler drain valve (connected to garden hose)
- Turn on the Air Compressor
- Wait a while for air to circulate in the system
- Close bottom drain port and boiler drain valves
- Build the pressure to 87 PSI
- Close upper charging port valve and turn off the Air Compressor
- Verify if no air leaks in the system
- When system does not loose pressure for 10 minutes Air Test is completed.